Please consider the environment before printing any of these resources. If you feel it is necessary to print, please use the double-sided printing option. Thank you!
Please note that the below references are only valid until June 15th, 2014, the last day that version 3 exams will be administered. LEED v4 exams begin July 1st, 2014.
SKYed Students: Have Questions? Email us at email@example.com
The Candidate Handbook is a 25-page document updated monthly that outlines all the exam information, instructions on how to apply and schedule for the exam, what is on the exam, what you will need on the day of the exam, what will happen after the exam, rescheduling and cancellation information, special testing accommodations, and more.
Exam Simulator with 700 Questions. Online access anytime, anywhere.
Use SKYed Discount Code for 10% off: SKYed10
References (suggested in the Candidate Handbook)
- Green Office Guide: Integrating LEED Into Your Leasing Process, Section 2.4 (USGBC, 2009)
- LEED 2009 for New Construction and Major Renovations Rating System (USGBC, 2009)
- LEED for Operations & Maintenance Reference Guide-Introduction (USGBC, 2009)
- LEED for Operations & Maintenance Reference Guide-Glossary (USGBC, 2008)
- LEED for Homes Rating System (USGBC, 2008)
- Cost of Green Revisited (Davis Langdon, 2007)
- Sustainable Building Technical Manual: Part II (by Anthony Bernheim and William Reed, 1996)
- The Treatment of LEED of the Environmental Impact of HVAC Refrigerants (LEED Technical & Scientific Advisory Committee, 2004)
- Guidance on Innovation & Design (ID) Credits (U.S. Green Building Council, 2004)
- Credit Interpretation Rulings (GBCI)
- Guide to Purchasing Green Power (Environmental Protection Agency, 2004)
- LEED 2009 For Operations & Maintenance Rating System (USGBC, 2009)
- LEED 2009 Minimum Program Requirements (PDF) -- Projects registered under any of the LEED 2009 rating systems – except LEED ND – must comply with the Minimum Program Requirements (MPRs). (11/24/2009
- Construction Carbon Calculator (www.buildcarbonneutral.org)
- Green Building & LEED Core Concepts - The 1st Edition was replaced by the 2nd Edition in Dec. 2011 (USGBC, 2009. A good visual presentation however not recommended if you attended a SKYed Exam Preparation course)
LEED Reference Documents
LEED Online - Sample Credit Templates (Older Version)
LEED Online V.3
Who is involved during each stage toward LEED for Homes certification.