Please consider the environment before printing any of these resources. If you feel it is necessary to print, please use the double-sided printing option. Thank you!
SKYed Students: Have Questions? Email us at email@example.com
The Candidate Handbook is a 18-page document updated frequently that outlines all the exam information, instructions on how to apply and schedule for the exam, what is on the exam, what you will need on the day of the exam, what will happen after the exam, rescheduling and cancellation information, special testing accommodations, and more.
Exam Simulator with 700 Questions. Online access anytime, anywhere.
Use SKYed Discount Code for 10% off: SKYed10
References (suggested in the Candidate Handbook)
- LEED v4 for New Construction and Major Renovations Rating System Intro and Overview Sections (USGBC)
- LEED v4 Impact Category and Point Allocation Process Overview. U.S. Green Building Council, 2013.
- LEED v4 User Guide. U.S. Green Building Council, 2013. Web
- Guide to LEED Certification: Commercial. U.S. Green Building
Council, 2014. Web.
- LEED Certification Fees. U.S. Green Building Council, 2014. Web.
- “Rating System Selection Guidance.” U.S. Green Building Council, 2014. Web.
- LEED v4 Minimum Program Requirements U.S. Green Building Council, 2014. Web.- Projects registered under any of the LEED 2009 and v4 rating systems – except LEED ND – must comply with the Minimum Program Requirements (MPRs).
- "Addenda Database." LEED Interpretations USGBC Web. BD&C Current Version. Oct. 2014
- Green Building & LEED Core Concepts - 3rd Ed. (A good visual presentation however not recommended if you attended a SKYed Exam Preparation course)